PLAN YOUR TRIP
Whether you’re a first time attendee or an ITC Vegas veteran, here is everything you need to know to maximize your ITC Vegas experience and plan your trip.
Prepare for the biggest show in insurance with our guide to ITC Vegas.
- Still need to register? Head to our registration page to secure your ticket.
- Already registered? Access your registration information anytime via our registration portal.
- Visit our FAQs for answers to our most frequently asked questions about ITC Vegas.
- Subscribe to the ITC Vegas Insider newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news about this year’s show.
- Follow us on social media!
What you need to know
This is your guide to ITC Vegas 2023 – everything you need to know to enhance your show experience.
What’s new for 2023?
✔ A keynote from entrepreneur and angel investor Gary Vaynerchuk (aka GaryVee), Chairman of VaynerX, the CEO of VaynerMedia, and Creator & CEO of VeeFriends
✔ Dedicated networking areas to meet your way – whether it’s a dedicated 1:1 in our meeting zone, a quick coffee break, or a group meeting in one of our networking areas, you’ll find many places to meet many places to meet throughout the ITC Vegas experience
✔ Earlier access to the mobile app to map out your networking and meetings at the show
If you have specific needs that we can help with, reach out to our customer service team and we’d be happy to help.
- Email us at [email protected] or [email protected]
- Call us at 774-247-4063
- Need technical support with the registration website? Contact us at 508-743-0141, or email us at the Technical Support Desk. The Technical Support Desk is monitored Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm EST.
- Sponsors and exhibitors can reach out to the Sponsor Success Team at [email protected].
- Email us at [email protected]
- Call us at 702-342-9315