TUESDAY, OCTOBER 31 | 3:00PM – 6:00PM | Room: Reef BCEF
ITC VEGAS STARTUP PITCH COMPETITION
ITC Vegas is pleased to announce the second annual Startup Pitch Competition, presented by State Farm. The ITC Startup Pitch Competition was created to give an elevated edge to the fierce startup competition across the insurance industry. We’re looking for startups who are developing true innovation and producing dynamic impact across the insurance value chain.
Applications are now CLOSED. See below to view our top ten finalists.
Attendance to the ITC Vegas Startup Pitch Competition is included in your ITC Vegas 2023 ticket.
Interested in Attending the ITC Vegas Startup Pitch Compeititon?
Haven’t Registered for
InsureTech Connect Yet?
How it Works
- Finalists will be announced by Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- The top ten finalists will present live on stage for 5 minutes each, followed by 5 minutes of Q&A, during the Pitch Competition on Tuesday, October 31, 3:00-6:00 p.m. (full schedule TBA)
Judging the Competition
State Farm will select the top 10 finalists who will be invited to deliver their pitch LIVE during the ITC Vegas Kick-Off Day, October 31, 2023. The winner will be selected via in-person voting by the audience during the competition.
The winner will be announced at the end of the competition and will present again on the ITC Main Stage, Thursday, November 2, 2023.
- The winner will present their 5-minute pitch on the ITC Vegas Main Stage, November 2, 2023
- 1 complimentary kiosk at ITC Vegas 2024
Last year’s winner Eric Yen, CEO and Co-Founder at Stream, and competition host, Marcus Rohlfs, Scouting Director State Farm, provide a firsthand prep course on:
- How winning the ITC Vegas Startup Pitch Competition can impact your business
- What State Farm is looking for from the 2023 contestants
- How you can level up your pitch and make a lasting impact on the insurance industry
Top 10 Finalists
Venue — Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas
ITC Vegas will be held at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, Tuesday, October 31 – Thursday, November 2, 2023.